Gig Posters

Posters: 160162 | Bands: 138777 | Designers: 11737                 
       RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Will a 1000 PSI pressure washer be strong enough for reclaim?

Appreciate all the help, I'll be done spamming the forum soon enough. Just setting up my first home studio.

i'd go with something 1500 higher and up

Dang, I found one of these for sale, just missing the hose and wand. Was hoping it would be a good deal.

EDIT: I went ahead and bought it, hope I didn't make a mistake. Price was just too good, it was this or a cheapo from HD/Lowes.
    Last edited by wespor; 07-13-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Premium Member

I guess too late now, but when you return that, this is the one we seem to have success with...
    Shop AR Blue Clean AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI 1.5-Gallon GPM Electric Pressure Washer at

Well, I've read good things about CCI washers, albeit more expensive models. I got it for 300 bucks, retails for 1000 so suspect I can pass it along to another sucker if it doesn't work out.

bes advice i ever got was get a costco membership and buy one there. they will take it back when ever it breaks and refund you so you can buy a new one. yeh you gotta keep the costco membership but it come in handy and i've reeturned it twice so i guess that makes up for it.

Brooklyn, NYC

When you're ready to get serious about your pressure washer this is the best deal for the money. Everything under $300 is a POS (trust me I'ver tried them all).
    NorthStar Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer 2000 PSI, 1.5 GPM, 120 Volt | Electric-Cold Water Pressure Washers| Northern Tool + Equipment
    This one has lasted me 3 years so far instead of 3 washer every year.