Our print shop acquired a hp designjet 800ps some time agoi,

The idea was to be able to make our own, affordable, large transparancies.

The film that was first tried had a pebble type surface, the theory being that it would hold ink better.

The practice was that this surface impressed itself into the emulsion to an extent that made the resultant screens unusable.

Since then, the printer had only been used for bond paper, which I am not interested in using to make screens.

What roll films (24") wide) have people used with this printer.

Who was the source, what was the cost, and what other advice can you give?

Thanks for your help.