Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135946 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Premium Member

Comments

Default Home-built Exposure Unit and Washout for sale- Austin Area

Hey guys-
    I moved into a new shop and got a bunch of new equipment, so that means I don't need my old home-built stuff anymore.

I've got an exposure unit and a washout booth that can both be yours for $400. These were used in the production of every print ever printed out of Nakatomi, so you know they're uh..."well tested".

These pics are from right after I built these, so imagine the same thing, just dirtier. The text on 'em is from a blog post 3 years ago as well.

This beast rolls, as it's on furniture dollies. I'm selling it for $300, which was what the glass cost me. The painted box and florescent ballasts and UV bulbs (plus spare bulbs)- I'm just throwing in. Using Ulano 925wr emulsion, we got a clean burn on a 230 screen in 10 minutes w/ vellum for films.

Yes. That is me wearing a Borat thong in my avatar.

My Portfolio site-
    www.mrdoyle.com
    My Retail site
    www.nakatomiinc.com

Premium Member

Comments

The washout is only $100, which is what the tub cost me. All my blood, sweat, tears, and water-sealing paint is free.

These pics are from 3 years ago, so it's uh.. a little dirtier than this now. It rolls, breaks down into 3 parts for transport, and has a plexi lens for lighting in the back. (we just put florescent lights on the wall). This thing is pretty watertight, doesn't leak. You drain it w/ a siphon (included!) You don't get my pressure washer, though.

I'd rather this stuff go to someone who is actually going to use it to print w/, rather than me keeping the tub and tempered glass from the exposure unit and setting the rest at the curb.

If you're interested, please email me at- tim (at) nakatomiinc dot com.
    Yes. That is me wearing a Borat thong in my avatar.

My Portfolio site-
    www.mrdoyle.com
    My Retail site
    www.nakatomiinc.com

Comments

interested - just sent email.