Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135193 | Designers: 11479                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Premium Member

Comments

Default Demo Prints Flatstock 33 - Austin 2012

It's that time of year again - if you are exhibiting at Flatstock this year and would like to participate in the demo print program brought to you by the API, Squeegeeville, and Coronado studios, get in touch for details.

We may also be offering an advanced screenprinting workshop the weekend before. Info to follow.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Comments

:yeah + jazzhands: for Canadian Andy

always good stuff

Comments

Andy, we'd love to have something printed with your fair hands let us know if thats possible/where to sign up..
    cheers.. chris

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Andy,

I have a couple of people who might be interested in attending one of the workshops if you don't mind posting the details.
    Good Ideas thru Bad Living™

Asshole for the People™

Premium Member

Comments

I unfortunately will not be in Austin this year...bummer. But Andy always makes my prints look awesome!!! I will take part in the next show!

Premium Member

Comments

We'll miss you Gregg....have fun with babby!

We have had good response on the Demo prints, but there are a few spots left, PM me if you want to play.

RE THE WORKSHOP - it is confirmed, we will run this the weekend before (Mar 10 & 11). Coronado Studios is moving, so the workshop will be in their new facility, which features an expanded array of toys.... er..... equipment, to play on. We have hand vacuum tables, semi auto, one arm, textile carousel, large format exposing system, and lots more gear. If you or anyone you know are interested in this contact: jonathan@coronadostudio.com and he can fill you in on the details. We will have a classified up here within the week. API/GP premium members get 10% off.

Gigposter Screenprinting Workshop – Coronado Studio, Austin
    Mar 10 & 11, 9:30-50

A special advanced screenprinting workshop with Squeegeeville’s Andy MacDougall. Sharpen your printing knowledge and skill as you complete a multicolor poster or art print project in this special 2 day class. Taking place the weekend before Flatstock 33 at SXSW, participants will get a chance to work on a variety of printing press set-ups including hand vacuum table, parallel lift one arm, semi automatic, textile press, and at the same time learn advanced techniques while producing separations, films and rubycuts, preparing screens, multi-color setup & registration, split fountain & fine detail/halftone printing. This is a hands-on screenprinting course, working in one of Austin’s top screenprinting studios. Small class size means lots of one on one time and assistance.

As this is an advanced class, participants should have some basic knowledge and experience with screenprinting, plus some art preparation/separation skills. All materials are provided, and participants will complete a multicolored print run of approx 50 posters, plus receive a copy of the best selling instruction book ‘Screenprinting Today, the Basics’.

Cost is $300.00 Class size is limited. API members and GP premium members receive 10% off. A deposit is required to hold your spot. For information and to sign up, contact: jonathan@coronadostudio.com
    Andymac

Todo es empezar.

Premium Member

Comments

Andy- last year worked great- would love to be in this year. Give a brother an email! - tim at nakatomiinc.com
    Yes. That is me wearing a Borat thong in my avatar.

My Portfolio site-
    www.mrdoyle.com
    My Retail site
    www.nakatomiinc.com

Premium Member

Comments

All full up, we should be presenting a great print program again this year. Drop by over Flatstock and see screenprinting in action - all the thrills of ink spills, the consternation over misregistration, the use of printer's lube to sooth the nerves and power the squeegee.

The workshop at Coronado still has spots available.
    Andymac

Todo es empezar.

Comments

Hey guys, I am trying to see how the official flatstock 33 poster looks like but i am unable to find it on the web
    Could you help me ?!

Premium Member

Comments

not behind this door....
    Andymac

Todo es empezar.