Gig Posters

Posters: 154337 | Bands: 134496 | Designers: 11430                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Screen printer in DC area needed

I have a client I am working with that would like to get some posters screen printed. Probably 11 x 17. The client is in DC. I figured it would be helpful for the printer to be right next to the client so they can just drive over there and pick them up to save on shipping.
    Is there someone you recommend in that area?
    Maybe this is a false economy since there may be a better deal in another state.
    Any recommendation would be appreciated.

I could print them myself, but I am kind of a newbie and it takes me forever to screen print. Even with my semi automatic press. Takes a day to dry each color, exposure is hit or miss. And I have another project I am still working on for myself and I donít want to reclaim my screens yet.
    Probably too much information in this post for opening myself up to all kinds of abuse right?

Thanks,
    Mitch

Premium Member

Comments

Mitch,
    We're based in Richmond, VA-- 2 hours South of D.C.
    Triple Stamp Press
    info@triplestamppress.com
    We'd be interested in the job and have a quote generator on our website for a quick estimate.
    There are other printers in the Richmond Area that are colleagues of ours: Team Eight Press, and Itty Bitty Press.
    Best,
    -Jonathan