Gig Posters

Posters: 153003 | Bands: 133647 | Designers: 11370                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Converting lightbox to exposure unit (w/images) question

Got this 24x36 lightbox for free and I'm going to convert it to an exposure unit. I'm really just going to use the box and redo the lighting system. I think I'm going to have to switch the direction of the lightbulbs and put in more bulbs. The box is 6" deep.

Just went premium and got the plans for the exposure unit which has 48" bulbs in it.
    Any suggestions on 2 foot tubes I can put in the box...wattage, ect.?

Ppicture of the balast...it's upside down but it says it's for 2 40W lamps so I think im going to have to replace them.

I could also put 8 36" bulbs in it.

Right now I'm using an old light table with tube lighting that is basically uv lighting for plants. My exposure time is like 35 minutes to get a nice stencil without any slimy biz on the print side of my screen....it's ridiculous

I could also put 8 36" bulbs in it.

Right now I'm using an old light table with tube lighting that is basically uv lighting for plants. My exposure time is like 35 minutes to get a nice stencil without any slimy biz on the print side of my screen....it's ridiculous