Gig Posters

Posters: 156383 | Bands: 135985 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Question Any screen-printers for posters in Southern California???

Like the title said, looking for a place to screen print some posters locally, if possible. If you do please reply with your site or any info, thanks!

The posters we're looking to get printed will be between 1-4 colors, and roughly 18" x 24".

Thanks!

Default Same question but in NY.

I want to have some prints made from some stencil and spray paint art. Any and all references would be appreciated, local or somewhere what could just mail me the finished prints.

Thanks, grrrrrreat forum.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gigihudson View Post
    I want to have some prints made from some stencil and spray paint art. Any and all references would be appreciated, local or somewhere what could just mail me the finished prints.

Thanks, grrrrrreat forum.
    Did you try doing a search of the forums? This NYC version of the question comes up quite a bit and I usually reply with a PM me type of response.

Quote Originally Posted by squeegeethree View Post
    Did you try doing a search of the forums? This NYC version of the question comes up quite a bit and I usually reply with a PM me type of response.
    Yes, I checked the Art for Hire thread extensively but the listings get old pretty quick.

If you or someone/some place you know could help me, please drop me a PM. Thanks!

Also looking for one in the LA area, a google search was grim, lots of shirt screen printers but little in the way of posters.
    thanks!

Premium Member

Comments

This site just popped up a few days ago so It's a little light on content, but there's already a number of printers on there:

Inker Linker

This one is harder to navigate and doesn't have user reviews but it's a list of printers as well:

http://print-resources.tumblr.com/

Comments

i print on occasion for others in the LA area...i wont be back in la and def not printing for the next couple of months for others BUT i have an idea for you that might work. email the design dept at calarts, most of the MFA design students have a heavy screen print output and make pretty great work. by emailing the dept what you are willing to pay and for what, they will email the student son your behalf and gie them your contact info...worth a shot. otherwise check in with john miner and see if hes got space/time. if he says no, ask him how to get in touch with oscar duardo...

wow, thanks guy, great tips

Comments

ahem.