Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135195 | Designers: 11479                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Thread: chicago info

Comments

Default chicago info

Anyone besides google, know of any down to earth local to the chicago/burb area that provides screenprinting stuff/paper. Also any cool screenprint related workshops, studios or events that are fun. I'd like to try to branch out and checkout some other peoples shit sometime maybe next week, or 2 years into the past depending on when you read this. And if not, I will take this thread outside castrate it. You people have been warned. Is work almost over yet?

Premium Member

Comments

Spudnik Press was my favorite place to check out when I lived there. There are galleries gallore. My friends are playing at Schuba's on the 27th, check them and and buy all the crap I've printed for them. There are lots of other threads on here about stuff going on in Chicago as well.

http://www.gigposters.com/forums/any...5-chicago.html

Premium Member

Comments

Find a cheap ticket and go to pitchfork this weekend. After entering pitchfork go to flatstock. Go to each vendor and ask if they're from Chicago. If yes, then stay and look.

Premium Member
    Comments

Chicago Printers Guild
    meet the chicago peoples.. and stalk them. also leave dead animals at their doorsteps.