Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11482                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Album art needed!

Hi there!

My name is Rob and im a singer/songwriter based in London. I am looking for an artist to design the cover for my soon to be released debut album.The album is being released on a small indie label and and my budget for the cover art is a whopping 100 - 200 . if you are still reading now and might be interested in this little project i would love to hear from you. Heres a link to some of my music so you can get a feel for the project. Robin Thomas Martin

Best,

Rob

Comments

What is the conversion rate into US dollars haha!?

Comments

I might be interested... drop me an IM if you want to go any further.

Default cover design

Quote Originally Posted by robinthomasmartin View Post
    Hi there!

My name is Rob and im a singer/songwriter based in London. I am looking for an artist to design the cover for my soon to be released debut album.The album is being released on a small indie label and and my budget for the cover art is a whopping 100 - 200 . if you are still reading now and might be interested in this little project i would love to hear from you. Heres a link to some of my music so you can get a feel for the project. Robin Thomas Martin

Best,

Rob
    Hello Rob I have been a singer/guitarist/songwriter since 1974. I am also an artist/photographer
    and am in the process of setting up my own web site. I am interested in creating a design for you.
    I will listen to your music and give you my reaction later OK ? Best Wishes Alan ( Gemoneye)

Thumbs up album design

Quote Originally Posted by gemoneye View Post
    Hello Rob I have been a singer/guitarist/songwriter since 1974. I am also an artist/photographer
    and am in the process of setting up my own web site. I am interested in creating a design for you.
    I will listen to your music and give you my reaction later OK ? Best Wishes Alan ( Gemoneye)
    I have designed some cd covers in the past and if you wish to send me your e-mail address I will send you some examples. I have listened to some of your tracks and like them.It is refreshing to hear original songs played with real instruments. I have little time for a lot of modern music because it is not original.
    I like your voice and lyrics. It has echoes of Frankie Miller (" Darling") and Joe Cocker (" With a little help from my friends") to name but two. I also like the minimalistic drums and guitar tones.May I suggest though that
    a bluesy harmonica would add some extra colour and as the guitarist is good, a short lead guitar break ?
    I am not criticising the present sound but as I say my suggestion would add a little extra. Best Wishes Alan.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

I think it's noteworthy that the only people that ever reply to these threads have only been members for a few days and have post counts in the single digits.

If you want to hire someone from this community, I'd recommend finding someone that is ACTUALLY a part of this community -- find someone established with a style you like and contact them directly.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_tuffy View Post
    I think it's noteworthy that the only people that ever reply to these threads have only been members for a few days and have post counts in the single digits.

If you want to hire someone from this community, I'd recommend finding someone that is ACTUALLY a part of this community -- find someone established with a style you like and contact them directly.
    You are forgetting that you too were once a new member.I assumed this 'community' was a meritocracy and
    not a cabal for the benefit of the older members.It should be democratic and SHOULD welcome new members not denigrate them without knowing anything about them.
    If your attitude is typical of others then I have no wish to remain.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

When I was a new member there were no other kind of members. But that's not my point.

I'm probably one of the nicer, more supportive types around here.

For $325 / 200 I will design your cd under these terms
    - must be paid 100% up front via paypal or credit card
    - you can provide brief artistic direction but this budget does not allow for multiple direction or revisions beyond typo corrections

My links are below.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_tuffy View Post
    When I was a new member there were no other kind of members. But that's not my point.

I'm probably one of the nicer, more supportive types around here.

For $325 / 200 I will design your cd under these terms
    - must be paid 100% up front via paypal or credit card
    - you can provide brief artistic direction but this budget does not allow for multiple direction or revisions beyond typo corrections

My links are below.
    Nicer? more supportive ? You have a false opinion of yourself I'm afraid.The reason you were aggressive is all to obvious to see. you were annoyed that I replied before you did. Some support for a new member!!!!!