Arnold's Bar and Grill is having a contest to have someone design our next T-shirt. We want something really cool and original not just the standard logo but something really outside the box.
Link for the event page: Arnold's Bar & Grill T-shirt Design Contest | Facebook
Details and Guidline:
1. The contest runs from May 20th-June 20th
2. Submit your designs on the event wall for Facebook.
3. Contest will be decided by vote, on Facebook.
5. The Design must include the words: Arnold's (Bar and Grill are optional) and Since 1861
6. Think outside of the box. The design can be anything. We are looking for a cool T-shirt, not just an Arnold's billboard.
7. The design must be one color as it will be a single-screen print
8. The design will be printed on the highest quality tri-blend black American Apparel T-shirts
9. You can incorporate your own logo as long as it is small, remains low key and doesn't distract from Arnold's own name or the designn.
10. You must agree to let Arnold's use your design for marketing plans, for future T-shirts, in ads, on the web, etc. etc.
11. Something inspired by Cincinnati, Downtown, and OTR is always a plus.
12. We sell about 500 T-shirts a year, so your design will be seen by many.
Prize: $100 gift certificate to Arnold's, A T-shirt with your design on it, a authentic retro Arnold's T-shirt from the 80's, a framed print of your design hanging somewhere in the restaurant, Various Beer and Liquour T-shirts and swag from but not limited to Guinness, Christian Moerlein, and Jack Daniels. (If you are not local, we will ship the prizes to you. You could sell the gift certificate or we can work something out)