Gig Posters

Posters: 155619 | Bands: 135528 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Ryonet washout booth help

Anyone here using the Ryonet washout booths? They have two listed, but the details on their dimensions make no sense. The KDL is 32 wide and the KDXL is 36 wide yet both PDFs say that only 23"x31" screens fit. When I call and ask about it, they just tell me what the PDF says...but it makes no sense.

I have decided to buy a booth and not make one, so please let me know if you have any experience with these particular booths. Thanks!

Comments

Could it possibly be that the unit is only 24" high.

Comments

do you not trust the ryonet website? says on there they fit 25x36 and 34x36 screens, respectively.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by paul204 View Post
    do you not trust the ryonet website? says on there they fit 25x36 and 34x36 screens, respectively.
    No, it is just that the measurements that you saw are one of 3 different measurements that I found on that page. When I asked their support which to "trust" they said to trust the PDF and not the site... but the KD-XL plumbing PDF says it is 32 wide and the brochure pdf says "provides additional room for screens up to 23x31 inches inside".

Premium Member

Comments

For the college I bought a used shower enclosure, cut the top off, built a stand from 2x4's. added a drain and 1.5" pvc pipe. We drain into buckets, as they didn't want me plumbing in the kitchen. Done.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Premium Member

Comments

23x31 is the larger of two standard screen sizes sold from Ryonet. They are just saying that the booth will have room for their bigger screen.

Comments

The KDL and the KDXL are both great washout booths. The dimensions that matter for each booth are the width. The KDL is 32" wide and the KDXL is 36" wide. This means that both size booths will fit the 25" x 36" jumbo screen frames without a problem and anything smaller. We sell lots of these booths all the time and the biggest selling point is the fact that they ship regular UPS ground. We ship these booths same day for free!