Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135233 | Designers: 11482                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default Cheap but good CD pressing plant

My band is about to release an EP. I'm trying to find a reasonably priced pressing plant that's on par with Oasis and Discmakers in terms of quality.

Thanks.

Premium Member

Comments

It's all about quantity when it comes to stuff like this. How many were you looking to press?

Comments

We aren't looking to press many to start out with, maybe 100-200. If those sell pretty quickly then we'll get a full run of a 1000 made.

Comments

American Media International, Ltd. ... CD-ROM, Disc, Cassette Tape, Video, Optical Duplicators

i think their minimum run is 500 and if i remember correctly i got jewel cased shrinkwrapped cd's with artwork for about a buck a cd.
    plus film cost..... don't quote me on this.

Comments

ask to talk to bob gaude .

Comments

you can also just get a spool of printed cd's for about .50 per ? which i've also done and been completely satisfied with.

Comments

I used diskfactroy.com a few times several years ago and from what I remember they were the best deal for low run full color printing. I think their prices are a little higher now. The cds I got were full color thermal print on the disc face and inserts printed on a color laser printing or something similar. Its not nearly as nice as stuff I got from discmakers but I don't know where you'll get that quality for less than 1000 units. The last ep my band did I printed up stumptown arigato packs for the packaging and screen printed the disc faces myself. Best looking package yet and relatively cheap but it is a lot of work.

Comments
    Items for Sale

I've been eyeing NationWide Disc.

NationWide Disc, CD Duplication, DVD Duplication, CD Replication, DVD Replication - CD duplication music single disc wallet

Haven't seen any of their packaging in person yet, though.

Comments

look for some place local, if possible. that way you won't have to pay for shipping, especially on a smaller run like that, or larger if you have to go that way to cut the price.

all and all, it just depends on how nice you want it and the printing packaging, etc.

but if you want another bigger name with great product to check out, try Crystal Clear, which is in Dallas and has been around for quite a while:

Crystal Clear Media Group CD Replication DVD Duplication DVD CD Manufacturing Services Texas

Premium Member

Comments

I've heard alright things from this place for really low run stuff like 100-200. But I have never used them, so maybe request a sample?

CD Poster Shop - Short Run CD Duplication Services, CD Inserts & Poster Printing