Gig Posters

Posters: 156080 | Bands: 135799 | Designers: 11529                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Need Digitally Printed Vinyl Decals or Banners? I Can Help!

Hey everyone! I have a 30" i-Series Versacamm and can offer anyone here on the forums my services for anything you need outsourced. Printing will be in CMYK color mode, no white or metallic ink printing.

I currently have in stock:

13 ounce banner material
    standard digital decal vinyl with matching gloss laminate
    window perf with matching laminate as well

Decals can be contour cut to shape

Turnaround will be only a few business days as i like to turn jobs out very fast.

I am very reliable and will come through for my customers. No worries about your jobs not being to you on time, i use USPS Priority Mail which ships in a max of 3 business days.

If anyone is interested in getting some things printed please shoot me a PM and i will send you my information to my portfolio.

All orders are custom so contact me for details, I do not price on a basic Per square foot formula as everything is a one off product.

Thanks and i look forward to working with you guys!

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Welcome. Get a premium membership, buy a classified ad (or better yet, an ad banner as well)! Support the community here and we will support you.

Otherwise, you'll be lead to the slaughter with the rest of the spammers.