Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135221 | Designers: 11482                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac View Post
    And always sand your paper down before printing. this opens up the surface. 300 wet/dry
    I find that blood sacrifice of a small furry animal to Satan before beginning each edition, works just as well. To open up the surface.

Comments

Mmmmm there are different quality of papers are using for the machine printing and other screen printing thousands of papers are in the market but i would like to recommend you 120 gm of Art paper for the high quality printing this is mostly use in the machine printing and high quality result of printing you should use this paper....

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

I would like to recommend word salad, for breakfast

Comments

I've been wanting to get into some poster printing. I've done nothing but apparel printing for the last 12 years. I live 20 minutes away from the French Paper Company. I might use them because of the location.

Printing posters seems like a different beast compared to shirts. So TW is the way to go for inks? What about Matsui?

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac View Post
    OK, that was a bad analogy.

TW is to Speedball like Nepalese temple ball hash is to marijuana.

And always sand your paper down before printing. this opens up the surface. 300 wet/dry
    Andy, you're sanding down your paper with 300 grit? All of them? Light sanding? this is the first I hear of this, unless it's more gigposters humor... ha.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Printing posters seems like a different beast compared to shirts. So TW is the way to go for inks? What about Matsui?
    I tried opaque blue Matsui a few times, takes forever to dry. Stays tacky for days.

Hi, I am working with the "Power2Sme" a company providing all such stuff. You should print on french paper and use the best printing inks.....