Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Espon Tranparency Problems

I bought a Epson WorkForce printer awhile back and I can't get it to print tranparencies. It feeds the sheet of transparency through but does not stop at the printing postion, it feeds the blank sheet to the finish tray like the print was cancelled. When I print on paper it work fine. I have tryed 2 different types of transparency films.

anybody

-loco

Comments

Are you using film with an edge strip. Try making an edge strip with a piece of tape along the feeder edge.

Comments

The first set of tranparencies I tryed with the new printer had the white strip. Those worked fine on the Epson I had before this one. So I thought maybe this new printer doesn't take the ones with the white strip. Yesterday I bought a new box of tranparenies and these do not have the white strip. They just do the same thing it just feeds them and doesn't stop at the printing postion to print. I emailed Epson last night to see if they have any answers. I'll find out when I get home from work

-loco

Comments

when I was pressed for time prior to a show, I bought Ulano inkjet film from a local supplier I could drive to instead of ordering the usual Kimoto Silkjet film I had been using previously, which I had to order online. My Epson 3000 rejected the Ulano. It would not print on it, it fed then didnt stop, like it was too clear for the printer to see, or the printer has some other way of deciding if the film is the right kind. Neither the Ulano nor the Kimoto has a white strip. The epson was seeing something it didnt like, no white strip involved.
    ANyway i had to show Giclees for that show. I never got it to print films. I returned the Ulano and got my money back. Now Im looking for a new printer. If anyone want an Epson 3000, needs a rebuild, lemme know.