Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135209 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Premium Member

Comments

Default Zoroaster Matador

The new record by Zoroaster that I did the art for is up online. Check it out. Pretty massive.

ThinkIndie - Zoroaster - "Matador" - SoundCloud

...and their new video. I was pumped when I saw the Matador symbol I designed smack in the middle of the video. Shot by the guy who has done some of Mastodon's videos.

Zoroaster – “Odyssey” Video (Stereogum Premiere) - Stereogum
    buy my life

Comments

The art is WAY better than that band. Or maybe I just caught them immediately after Black Tusk...so pretty much everything else was gonna suck.

Premium Member

Comments

Ha! Thanks Richie. Yea Black Tusk is a lot of energy thrown at ya. Did a promo poster for them on this tour. Both bands slay.
    buy my life

Comments

The artwork is rad, Brian. I went to the show - Dan crashed on my couch - I told him to tell you sup.
    Richie, what in god's name are you talking about? Zoroaster is great and doesn't consign to this any circus side-show stereotypical rockstar metal banter and antics although Brent needs to shower, very. badly.

Comments

Great band. Great artwork. Thanks for turning me on to them a few years ago Brian.

Zoro-Aster not Zo-Roaster

For the record.

Awesome art, Brian.

Comments

Subscribe to whatever, but if you bore me, you bore me.

I like Zoroaster though. Never have seen them live though. Having seen Black Tusk it'd be difficult for any band to follow them. Even Weedeater had a tough go of it.

Premium Member

Comments

I saw them on this tour, they were pretty cool live. I liked Dark Castle and Black Tusk more. They did produce an impressive wall of drone though. Delay on both of the mics = droooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Premium Member

Comments

Yea. I saw Tusk with Weedeater a couple of months ago. They gave it a go but Weedeater completely blew my mind. Had the records (yes I still call them records) but I never saw them live. Weedeater was amazing. All of that anarchy just flowing!

Oh and don't get down on Richie. I completely understand. I have a hard time with Isis. Yea I said that. they're good but I always have to be in the mood. Zoroaster was a myspace find with me. Heard some of it and they had all of the tools. They kinda flirted with what they wanted to do. From an art stand point I kinda got to grow with them. In the back of my head I knew they were gonna release or unleash this record. It narrows down all of the bullshit down into what they are really good at and pushes the parameters of the band at the same time. I knew if they could capture what they do live on a record it would convey. Mission accomplished. Been a blast to grow with them.

I think "trident" sounds like a Devo song.
    buy my life