Gig Posters

Posters: 156034 | Bands: 135776 | Designers: 11528                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Floor w/ Droids Attack @ The Empty Bottle (June 22nd)

Droids was just asked to play Floor's Chicago reunion show in a couple of weeks. It's going to be a great time. It's very likely going to sell out, so if you want to go I suggest you get your tickets soon.

www.EmptyBottle.com

I'll be putting together a poster for it, and I hope to see some of you there!

I saw Floor in Chicago in 1996 at the Fireside. I think that may be the only time they played there (prior to this upcoming show)? I was not impressed at the time. That may have been partly because they completely overwhelmed the PA and I wasn't so much into slow and noisy at the time. It was fucking loud. Now I hope they actually turn this into a real tour. I do prefer Torch though.

Comments

ruling....now sell me that 720!!!

Ha! You still haven't found a 720, Ferg? We just played a place in Pittsburgh called The Smiling Moose that had one in the bar. That and a Bump and Jump. Great club.

Printing the posters tomorrow. I'll post some pics if I get around to it. I've been laid up all week post op from an appendectomy, so it'll be nice to get back into something.

I would like to see Floor.

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by droidsattack View Post
    Ha! You still haven't found a 720, Ferg? We just played a place in Pittsburgh called The Smiling Moose that had one in the bar. That and a Bump and Jump. Great club.
    Ive seen the moose you speak of...fun place

Sounds better than the club we played in Pittsburg

Yeah, and the bar was right next door to this kick ass old toy shop called "Groovy" or something like that. They had a ton of awesome stuff I hadn't seen in many years. We had fun in Pittsburgh. I'd sure hate to be driving around there in the winter time, though. It's all pretty tight packed and hilly there.

We're printing the posters up right now, and we have the first two colors done. Here are a few progress shots:

1st color

2nd color

Getting started on the third...

nice work on that so far!