Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135994 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Donate Artwork to Help Homeless Cats!

I'm wondering if you would consider designing an original print for a benefit concert that I am planning on behalf of Feline Rescue, a cat shelter in St. Paul?

Feline Rescue is a no-kill, all-volunteer, non-profit organization that is dedicated to the rescue and relief of abandoned, abused, and stray cats until permanent homes can be found for them. Our programs offer shelter, foster, feral and stray management, spay/neuter subsidy, community outreach and education, and social and medical rehabilitation.

In 2009, Feline Rescue rescued 357 cats and found permanent homes for 296 cats. In the last 10 years, our outreach team has spayed/neutered almost 4,500 cats. The outreach program works all hours of the night and day and reaches out to the Twin Cities community to educate and assist individuals in spaying/neutering, caring for, and managing feral colonies. In 2009, Feline Rescue received over $220,000 from generous supporters. Feline Rescue has no paid staff, and relies upon its 400+ active volunteer base.

Visit www.felinerescue.org for more information about our organization.

The event we're planning will take place on Friday, October 22 at the Kitty Cat Klub in Dinkytown. The theme is "Kitty-pa-looza" and the design we have in mind is rocker cats playing in a band. We have secured three prominent twin cities bands to play and are expecting a crowd of 300-400.

If you are interested in donating your work, Feline Rescue could pay printing costs if necessary. We'd also like to sell prints at the event to generate extra revenue for the shelter. Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss this further. We are looking forward to this very cool event and we would LOVE to have you participate!

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,

Grace Deason
    Feline Rescue Volunteer

Comments

Yay cats.

Sounds like a good cause. I would probably donate some art. Have you got an an email address?

Comments

shoot me a PM - I'd love to donate a couple of art prints or something.

Premium Member

Comments

i don't have any cat specific posters, but i would donate some stuff you can sell. PM me.

Comments

maybe if they spent less time high on red roofs reading letters and MORE TIME EMPLOYED there wouldn't be so many homeless cats!

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by poguemahone View Post
    maybe if they spent less time high on red roofs reading letters and MORE TIME EMPLOYED there wouldn't be so many homeless cats!
    DON GATO!

those cats should get jobs
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm an asshole!

Ass, Grass or Cash... No-one designs for free...

posters / Facebook / Gallery Work / Ad/Promo work / WWW.SKULLUXE.COM / Big Cartel Store