Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135201 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Logo and some backgrounds etc wanted for my new website

Hi all,

I'm getting to work on a new website at the moment called Liquorqueen.com. Its going to be an online store with lots of rock and roll t shirts, posters etc as well as a few custom motorcycle bits and pieces. Theres going to be quite a few limited edition items on there such as shirts, jackets, prints etc. I'm UK based and want to provide people with easier access to a few hard to get items.

So what I'm looking for is some help with a logo, preferably something thats rock and roll, I'm thinking of something like a girl on a nice custom bike or similar.

I could also do with a few illustrations for the background along similar lines. I'm planning to get some t shirts printed in a limited run to go with the launch of the site, so these could feature either the logo or a unique design that reflects what its all about. Think custom bikes, cars, roller derby, skateboarding etc

I know thats quite a lot to go on but maybe pitch some work at me if you think your style would suit. I can't draw for toffee unfortunatly, but I do work within graphics so I have a pretty good understanding of how long these things take etc.

Will pay obviously, but I'm on pretty limited budget, the usual excuses

Thanks,

Jack

Hi man, i think we met at last years Underdog show. I was playing in An Axe, and designed the poster with the guy playing guitar on the pile of skulls. Would love to have a crack at something for you for this. You can see most of my work up here: www.graphicblandishment.com Have you got an email? Let me know, or you can get me on: graphicblandishment (at) googlemail.com

Comments

Default Logo/graphics

Hi Jack. i am a freelance graphic designer looking for work, i have just recently moved to berlin from the uk to persue my career as an artist/musician and would love to help. I have had experience in designing logos and artwork for the music industry and you can see some examples of my work at Frogspawn Graphics . Recently i have been doing a lot of hand drawn illustration as opposed to photoshop stuff but i have skills in both that and illustrator as well if it is more the style you were looking for. if you like my work please get back in touch at frogspawngraphics@yahoo.co.uk. As i am just starting out in the professional world of graphics, my rates are reasonable as i need the experience so depending on how much you need im sure we can work something out.
    Thanks,
    Ross Fleming.
    Last edited by Ross Fleming; 05-11-2010 at 01:35 PM.