Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Charity music fest looking for collectible poster SOUPSTOCK may 16 Shelton, CT

Hi guys,

I am looking for an artist/printer to do a collectible poster for SOUPSTOCK, a charity concert event in Shelton, CT on May 16 2010. The festival is the inaugural fundraiser for The Mary A Schmecker Turtle Shell Fund, a charity fund that aims to promote creative arts education and career development for children and young adults.

The show features 7 bands ranging from local to national acts, a Pro/Am Soup cook-off, and an Artisan expo tent featuring craftwork demos from local artists. SOUPSTOCK is presented in association with the local Boys and Girls club's walkathon, so we expect literally thousands of people to attend throughout the day.

More info is available at our very sparse website, SoupStock Main Page (please excuse the incredible simplicity of our site)

I'm looking to sell these posters to raise money for the Fund, and if you're interested, perhaps you might do some printing on-site in the artisan tent if possible.

Please contact me directly at joemango@gmail.com

I'm gonna go back and keep looking at all the incredible art on this site.

Thanks in advance!

Joe Mango

Premium Member

Comments

A soup cook off?......I'm very interested in that!....goodluck