Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135997 | Designers: 11551                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Tsavo - Looking for a an artwork identity!

Hey gigposters!

My band, Tsavo, is looking for an artwork identity. We really love some of the artwork certain bands have associated with their music (EveryTimeIDie, Opus Dai, The Butterfly Effect) and we really want to find an ARTIST who wants to work with us LONG TERM.

We're looking for someone who does very vivid paintings, drawings, mixed media, or abstract photography with digital influences to design an identity for us. We really want it to flow with the music we already have (you can find samples below) but we would very much like it to be original and conforming to our musical style. In essence, we want artwork that fits and represents our music.

We're looking LONG TERM, in that we want to immediately do some T-Shirt and Banner art, and then go from there with our next CD artwork, more t-shirts to be release with the CD, possibly some video work with artwork involved, kick drum graphics, web graphics, etc etc etc.

Tsavo has been playing the Seattle scene and the west coast for over 2 years now and are working with a National management group recently, so your artwork would be potentially seen by thousands, if not millions in the long run. We are definitely willing to pay for your services, but of course we're not major label yet so we can't afford the sun and the moon.

You can listen to our last album here: TSAVO on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Thanks for all of your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Default Hello there, i'm a designer

Hey Tsavo,

I find your project really interesting. I'm a multidiscplinary designer, i love to work with musicians and and performing artists. I'm a student so i'm not expensive and work more for the passion then the money. I'm primarly a designer right now but i have a multimedia diploma so i have plenty of useful web skills for web design, myspace profil editing and such. I've always wanted to be responsible for graphic identity for a band and you guys look like a great occasion. I love the Opus Dai designs and they serve as one of many inspirations.

I believe we can build a great visual identity that would mix complex renaissance looking images with modern arrangement, color and typography.

Here's my portfolio alexbodowd.daportfolio.com/

If you contact me i can show you plenty more of my work.

hope to hear from you soon.

Alex B. O'Dowd.