Gig Posters

Posters: 154402 | Bands: 134578 | Designers: 11434                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Default NHL 2009-2010 Playoff thread

East

Caps, Flyers, Sabres and Pens all advance

West

Sharks, Hawks, Yotes, and Kings advance

In theory anyway. Good luck to everyone's teams except Detroit. because the Red Wings can suck it. as per usual.

No responses from the peanut gallery yet?

Premium Member

Comments

let's go hakws...
    de-troit sucks!
    let's go hawks...
    de-troit sucks!

yeah, i know, not a lot of constructive analysis there, but i'm sick of detroit in the playoffs. god, they're hot, but i hope they go down quick.

I think Jimmy Howard is the real deal but he aint ready to win them a Cup yet.

Got a feeling about those Hawks but I dont think they have goaltending to get them a Cup either.

Gotta root for the Sharks but I dont think they have the Goaltender to win them a Cup. And I believe that if they dont win the Cup Nabby will be gone very soon.

Caps wont win becase they won the presidents trophy and I think Theodore is a terrible NHL goalie. He put up good numbers this season but he's too fragile.

I think The Pens, and Coyotes both DO have the goaltending to won the Cup. Jersey as well but they dont have the team to do it.

Premium Member

Comments

i would like to see this same black hawks team with niemi after3 or 4 years of experience. at times he's really on fire, but in the playoffs you can't have "at times". has to be all the time.
    his goals against average has more to do with the defense in front of him. seabrook and keith and been great this year and byfuglien has been a great fill in moving from offense back to the blue line for campbell.

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumFluoride View Post
    I think Jimmy Howard is the real deal but he aint ready to win them a Cup yet.

I agree that Howard may not be seasoned enough to win them a Cup...he's untested and I'm very curious to see how he responds.

The Wings' head-to-head this year was a split with Phoenix. And that was before Franzen and Kronwall and some of the other 10 starters came back.

Personally, I hope they make the Coyotes look like drooling pugs.

Jimmy Howard is only the second Detroit goalie in history I have liked. With any luck they will trade him out of there so I can continue to do so.

Comments

Go Sabres!

Sabres could go deep.

Comments

red wings can get bent.
    i don't even watch hockey.
    i guess i'm supposed to root for the canucks, but all i know is luongo kinda chokes. and there are some other dudes that are really good, and if they do well, there will be blood on the streets of vancouver.