Gig Posters

Posters: 154432 | Bands: 134594 | Designers: 11436                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default I Want Your Skull looking for submissions

Hey everybody, been awhile since I posted a call on gigposters. I imagine there are some new faces (and maybe a few old ones) that wanna get in on the game.

It's short notice (5 days), but if you have some old stuff you want to rework a little, send it in!

I Want Your Skull IX – Call For Submissions | I Want Your Skull

Want to be a part of issue 9 of I Want Your Skull?

The theme for the next issue is: REBELLION. Use this idea to inspire your imagery in whatever way you imagine. As always, we’re looking for quality work in a wide range of styles. Photography, illustration, painting, sculpture… It’s all up to you.

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
    1- Entries should be 7″ x 7″ (2100px X 2100px) at 300dpi. Greyscale.
    2- Save as a .pdf file.
    3- Work can be previously published, as long as it has been reformatted to fit our specs. We will not accept advertisement artwork (ie gig posters, logos, etc) unless it is stripped to the bare artwork. Bonus points for original work for the zine!
    4- Please do not include your name, logo, or website on the artwork. Signatures are fine. You will get credit on the page, including your name and web address.
    5- Be sure to include your name (the one you want to receive credit as), email address, website and mailing address with your submission.
    6- Each contributor featured in the book will receive (1) copy of the zine mailed to them on my dime and will be able to buy additional copies at a wholesale rate.
    7- Email to – eyewantyourskull@gmail.com
    8- Skulls and/or skeletal structure must be the dominate theme in the piece.
    9- DEADLINE IS MARCH 31, 2010
    10- You can send up to 2 submissions, as long as they are included in the same email. Do not send multiple emails. It’s too hard to keep track of everything coming in.

Comments

last day

Premium Member

Comments

damn... missed this. next time.

Comments
    Items for Sale

you extend this damned deadline and I'll get you a one page comic. That is my final offer. (I play "hardball" with you uppity editors)