Gig Posters

Posters: 156383 | Bands: 135985 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teeny Screenies

Default Teeny Screenies

hey everyone! this online co. just started up. it's my side-biz, trying to start a little venture.
    Basically, i sell small silkscreen kits. they are already stenciled and come with ink
    and a squeegee. $10 each kit. let me know your thoughts on the biz concept and online store.
    Thanks!
    john

www.teenyscreenies.com

Comments

Kinda cute, I like it. Can you request custom ones?

Comments

That squeegee in the picture looks messed up. Like part of the wood that holds in the blade chipped off when it was cut. I would replace the squeegee in the picture.

yup. by mid next week you will be able to upload an image file (resolution requirements) and create a new Teeny Screenie, which you can purchase (same price).
    john

Comments

Also those frames look like they'd give you splinters. Get a nice pic of that while you're at it.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by squeegeethree View Post
    Also those frames look like they'd give you splinters. Get a nice pic of that while you're at it.

Totally.

I'd be tempted to get one of these for each one of my kids, but man, not if I gotta worry about them ripping apart their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by robschwager View Post
    Totally.

I'd be tempted to get one of these for each one of my kids, but man, not if I gotta worry about them ripping apart their hands.
    Splinters: probably not, ripping apart: not likely, but yes that squeegee was cracked, nice call squeegeethree. will reshoot everything, once we can justify.
    Obviously would love these little guys to be aluminum, but until then, I'm hand chop-sawing and glueing all of them. The kid on the frontpage was 3 and handled it for a while. I will definitely sand, etc. thanks for the feedback!
    Any thoughts on this encroaching on the pad print industry? it's very diy/crafty at the time...
    John

Comments

For the site everything should look smooth and clean. No point putting anything out there that isn't your best foot forward.

Premium Member

Comments

This would be a pretty good little deal, I've been looking to make my own small screens so I can print inside the neck of t-shirts. How long will the stencil (emulsion) last, and is it suitable for plastisol inks? Neat idea, I hope you sell a ton.
    "Don't forget to enjoy life"- Phoond

Premium Member

Comments

Pretty funny. this must be trendy, some hippy chick just brought 3 little frames like this in for coating and an image. She has been back 2 times with the film, can't seem to look at the opening and get her art the same size. It is so difficult.....

She got them in Taiwan. I had to coat them with a piece of squeegee blade.

the mesh is silk.

I'll do anything for money.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.