Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135201 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Thread: laptop skins?

Comments

Default laptop skins?

anyone on here doing laptop skins? post links. i know a couple people looking.

Premium Member

Comments

Yeah I do 'em. Not screenprinted though. I print them digitally onto control-tac vinyl. Then they get laminated and contour-cut. I actually helped start up a company in San Francisco that does product skins but no longer work for them. There are lots of places online if you are just looking for single custom skins but they can get kind of spendy if you are doing larger runs . Hit me up if you are interested in doing larger runs.

Comments

i'm looking for artist designed ones that they had produced and are selling in their shops. i know a lot of people are doing phone covers. just wanted to see if anyone has branched into skins yet.

Premium Member

Comments

I do design and produce my own skins. Here is the one I am rocking on my laptop now. It an image I used for a Red Sparowes/Doomriders poster. I've sold quite a few laptop skins, not as many phone ones as people are mainly getting hard cases. It's easy to do and just another thing in the arsenal to sell. The only hard part is keeping up with templates for all the different devices.