Gig Posters

Posters: 154460 | Bands: 134614 | Designers: 11442                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Question Help please? New at this, need recommendations for online printing for single print.

I asked this previously but I think it was on the wrong forum. Try this again.
    Hey all,
    I hope this is the right area to post. I'm not an artist in anyway, but I did create a digital image in photoshop that I'd like to print into a poster for my house. Not a screen print, just a normal, high quality paper print.

I only need one print, and the size isn't standard (it is 15" by 22") so they'd need to do custom sizing. But I'd like to go through a quality printing site. So far just by using google the only thing I can find is:
    http://americanarteditions.com/

Anyone have any experience with them or have any they'd recommend? I've seen people suggest psprint, but they don't do one prints only nor a 15"x22" size. I know I've seen a thread on her before that talked about a few sites that looked promising, but I can't seem to find the thread now that I'm finished and ready to print.

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated!

if it's just one print i'd suggest your local kinko's. everything else i recommend gotprint.com. cheap as sin, fast as hell and great quality.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

or not. I don't know.

Comments

I can do that for you -- don't have much up for the site yet, launching early 2010, but if you e-mail me we can work something out.

hello@wallump.com

Premium Member

on a small dying planet left of a dying star
    Comments

Well if you really like it and want it to be archival giclee places generally work price by the square inch and print gorgeous and will have paper and canvas choice. It'll be pricer then a kinko but soooo much nicer

Here are two:
    iolabs - fine art reproduction, large format printing, photographic and textile imaging, giclee, providence, rhode island or
    The Giclee Factory - Posters

giclee factory is cheaper but not as nice paper selection

E

Comments

Lonny wins!