Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135338 | Designers: 11496                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Looking for help for our Charity Auction...

Hello Everyone,

I absolutely love the talent of the artists on gigposters and would love your help with our non-profit organization, Hello Bully.

Hello Bully is a Pit Bull advocacy, education and rescue group serving the greater Pittsburgh area and beyond. We are a 501c3 non-profit corporation registered with the state of Pennsylvania. Our organization is non-salaried and our volunteers and board of directors receive no financial compensation for their hard work and dedication to our cause.

Hello Bully supports spay/neuter, responsible ownership and education. In short, we believe that the “Pit Bull problem” is not a problem with dogs, but a problem with humanity. It is our mission to help homeless and owned Pit Bulls, to support responsible ownership through community outreach, education and spay/neuter, and to repair the reputation of the American Pit Bull Terrier.

Hello Bully maintains Pittsburgh’s only free Pit Bull spay/neuter and vaccine program, Pit Fix Plus. Our Pit Bull 101 educational program is suitable for all ages and is available to interested groups and organizations at no cost. Our Free Pit Bull Training Seminars bring the benefits of private training to the community for free – lessening the chance that these dogs will be surrendered to shelters due to lack of training.

On Saturday, February 20th, 2010 we will be holding our second annual “Lovers not Fighters Gala” at the Red Star Tavern (Bar Louie) in Pittsburgh’s Station Square. Last year, we raised over $10,000 – enabling us to spay/neuter area Pit Bulls at a rate of a dog a day! This year, our goal is to raise $15,000. This funding is vital in continuing our efforts to reduce the astounding number of homeless Pit Bulls in our area.

We hope that you will help us reach this goal by donating some posters(especially if they have Pitbulls). You can also support this event by attending and asking friends and family to do so as well. Pit Bulls are the most abused, neglected, overbred and euthanized breed in history. They desperately need our help. We sincerely thank you for your support.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to provide you with a copy of our 501c3 status letter as well as a donation receipt for your tax records.

Thanks,
    John Balawejder
    Event Coordinator
    john@hellobully.com

www.hellobully.com
    Hello Bully
    4885-A McKnight Rd
    Box #197
    Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Premium Member

Comments

Email sent. Anyone else? It's a dog shelter peeps. Help a puppy out.
    Yes. That is me wearing a Borat thong in my avatar.

My Portfolio site-
    www.mrdoyle.com
    My Retail site
    www.nakatomiinc.com

Sounds great to me! Best of luck! We support our local shelter! Great cause!