Gig Posters

Posters: 155690 | Bands: 135553 | Designers: 11510                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Question TOOl-Shirts - legit or bootleg?

Hi there,
    I was just wondering if anybody can tell me, if these shirts are legit merchandise or bootlegs:
    http://imgur.com/a/qZvRM#3

The comps look lazy as hell and there's no mark of copyright anywhere. Shirts and prints themselves are ok, though. I got them cheap from a seller who's doing a clearance sale and he allegedly got them from this wholeseller, who's "only selling licensed merch": http://www.americanteeshirt.com/categories/MUS

Maybe one of you guys has some info.
    Thanks!

what brand shirt are they printed on. They look pretty legit honestly, I saw tool several times during that tour, and it looks like the merch from back then

Comments

Thanks for the reply.
    The shirts are Anvil. Nothing special, rather standard. But no rag either. The print itself feels OK, not plastic-y or something. So quality wise, they seem ok. What throws me off, like I said, is the lazy execution. I own about 10 or 12 Tool-shirts. All from different time periods... these two look like they were hastily put together by an intern. The type? Just the King Crimson one: there's three different fonts on it (not counting the KC "logo")!
    Maybe they were in a hurry, to get some merch out with tourdates on it. I dunno.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

A mystery for the ages, to be sure!

Premium Member

Comments

I bought that shirt at the show in DC. Show me the front? Looks legit so far.