Gig Posters

Posters: 160976 | Bands: 139251 | Designers: 11767                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Stump The Forum...Trying To Locate A Show Poster

Hello everyone.

Admittedly, I understand this post is a complete long shot. However, here it goes.

My wife and I love going to live shows. We probably attend a half dozen shows a year or more. In the last few years, when we liked a particular show, we would try to buy the poster that the band or artist is selling at the merch table. It has become our thing and it is how we decorate our house. Frankly, we both think the art that goes into these posters is just top notch.

On October 29, 2010, we got a chance to see Mumford & Sons, along with Cadillac Sky and King Charles, at First Ave in Minneapolis, MN. It is, to this day, my wife's favorite show. I have been scouring the interweb, without much luck, for a poster from this particular concert. I contacted First Ave and they were unable to help me. Though, the art director there mentioned that reach out to the community here at gigposters.com as this is considered the go-to place for concert posters.

Does anyone have any idea who created the poster for the October 29, 2010 Mumford & Sons show? I have reached out to a number of artists who have done work for the band in the past, but so far, had no luck tracking it down.

Again, I know it is a long shot, but I thought I would check.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Cheers,

Ben

Didn't find a poster for you, I've asked a few people on twitter for you and if I hear anything I'll let you know

Thanks! Any guidance would be helpful. Ruled out Pink Bike Ralph, Invisible Creature, and Andy Vastagh. Cheers.

Ben

Comments

Back in the day you could have walked up the block and grabbed a few flyers from Northern Lights for every show @ 1st Ave. & 7th St. Entry. Husker Du, Minor Threat, Minutemen, Firehose, Replacements, Suburbs, Babes in Toyland, yada, yada, yada. Maybe there's some fan art on etsy or the like from the Mumford show? Or,shoot their merch co. a quick email?

Good suggestion. Tried the merchandise company, but as yet, no response. Might just be a fruitless quest. Thanks for the assistance though. Certainly ran down some good leads from this group.

Also, as mentioned in the original post, love the art you folks create. It really is great stuff. Cheers.

Premium Member

Comments

I looked and looked, but couldn't find it. Found a lot of posters from that tour but not that exact one. Sorry

Premium Member

Comments

Have you checked with First Ave? They've snagged posters from me for their archive.