Gig Posters

Posters: 154911 | Bands: 135044 | Designers: 11471                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: punk rock!!

Comments

i'm just here to let you know that punk is not dead!

i've been into punk music for about 5 years now and will always be punk to the core!

a few of my favorites from the past and present: afi, funeral oration, chelsea, dead kennedys, sham 69, uk subs, no use for a name, all, guttermouth, dwarves, 98 mute, agnostic front...

punk rock lives on!

Comments

I agree with the guy from Tampa. Punk will never be dead...it will just keep on growing and take on new forms, all the while staying the same it always was. There are not very many music forms that grow and come back in such shorts waves as Punk Rock does. I will always be true to the Thrashing Punk of earlier times, but I like Rock and Roll and Rockabilly and even some old time rock and roll. I love it all.

Head Honcho

Comments

There is something addictive about punk rock. It's hard to pinpoint, but once you get the bug .. it sticks with yah. You start goin' to shows, gettin' the music, and all of a sudden, it defines who you are. Now that's powerful.

Comments

ya punk rock forever!

Comments

I think you find "punk" because it is who you are. More to the point I think it finds YOU! The trends come and go but those who feel it from the first listen..stay. I just get bugged by people who try and tell me what is and isn't "punk" I'll decide that on my own. after all isn't that the whole idea?

Comments

I just wanted to let you all know.. especially 'cathy' and 'clay', that you are all supernerdy for engaging in this conversation. i feel shameful just looking at this dripping oozing nonsense. music is good. we all know that. geeks. (ps. will i get shunned from this forum because of my ill comments?)

This forum is all about free speech. You will not get shunned... but you are free game to ridicule.

Comments

el dub....that's harsh.....but I guess opinions are what make things the way they are.

Comments

chickadee.. maybe you should go talk to spunkypunk about what it means to be 'special'...

Comments

On 2001-03-09 22:33, el dub wrote:
    chickadee.. maybe you should go talk to spunkypunk about what it means to be 'special'...
    You're "special" Chickadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee