Hello again. I finished a small edition this evening and made an effort to document the steps more thoroughly this time. Some preliminary steps can be seen in the other thread I just posted: Hooray for process threads
After getting my paper cut down and stacked, I taped off my screen and printed the first color.
Color #2, split fountain.
The third and final color is black.
I am very pleased with how this came out!
After washing out my last screen, it was time to relax and have some oatmeal cookies and soy milk, of course.
I'm going to reclaim my screens and sign the prints first thing tomorrow. I'm too tired right now. I was shooting for an edition of 20, but I think I ended up with 19. Not bad!
Feedback and comments are more than welcome.