Does anyone know why water would start pouring (or at least healthily trickling) out of my pressure-washer? I'm afraid to open it up for two reasons:
1. Electric shock. I've heard good and bad things about shock. For now, I'm going to hold off on that.
2. I will find something that is broken and will then be obligated to fix it. Or at least tell one of the shop tech's so that they have to fix it, and I'm scared of them.
Has anyone had this happen to them?
The pressure-washer part, not the shock or shop tech attacks.