X 2012 : The X-35 Tour poster series!
Hello! We are going out on tour again starting in May and adding another volume of great posters. Note: We have about 6 shows open (2 in May shown below & then about 4 more shows late summer).
So here we go again! We've listed the show dates below for artists who are serious about doing a poster.
- Artists do not have to be local, but it does make it easier (no shipping).
- All artists will get a spot on the guest list +1 for ANY show they choose..except Chicago-it Sold Out & the list is packed!
- All X would like in return is some copies to take on the road to sell at shows only, the rest would be yours and legit. 20% of the run or more sent directly to the band at the artists expense (or hand delivered to the show) we think is fair.
- Also, we ask that posters be signed & numbered (pretty please)
- We are happy to support your art with a link on xtheband.com .
X – 35
The X-35 tour marks the 35th anniversary of when Billy, Exene, John and DJ became X. It’s a landmark for the band. More bio background info at xtheband.com and the opening act info available soon.
||The Belly Up Tavern (Artist: Z. Kent)
||*The Greek (Artist: Pete Cardoso)
||The Blank Club (Artist: Sean Starwars)
||Sweetwater Music Hall (Artist: Pending)
||Crystal Ballroom (Artist: Miles Stegall)
4 More Shows Late Summer. Then X-mas 2012
*Special Cinco de Mayo Celebration with Los Lobos & Mariachi El Bronx
PS - Last year we did two series of posters and the artists blew us and our fans away with such amazing work. Almost all the posters are on this site, but they are also on our site – click here to see some posts.
X- 35 Tour Posters Update
Thanks for the responses ! We have pm'd everyone back. So...we've filled the Seattle & Nipomo shows, but are still connecting with artists for the future X-35 tour shows.
If you are interested - the best way to reach us is at firstname.lastname@example.org . Cheers ~X~