and not a single lens flare
"no one best touch my Benz or capriz, lest they want a foo in dey azz" -Merf
"pancakes sound dope." -Peveto
"Jesus pancakes sound dope." -Peveto 2010
"i'm dropping like mad, yo." -Jay Ryan
"Any halftizzles up in yo shizzle? You've got moizizzle." -RichieGoodtimes
"bdix - 5 stars" -Poguemahone
"hail the mighty bacon." -Farley
"them's some sweet socks" -Fruitstripe Peveto
"not with you the force is" - Ferg
so this is a totally computer generated image?
I was standing there yesterday at 2 pm
"I guarantee, the image will not be fade off and you will be pleasure it too. " - a bootlegger
We need to print a tshirt "Avoid sucker effect!"-Fabio
"fudge isn't sharp"-phoondaddy
• The image size is 40 inches by 120 inches.
• The flattened file weighs in at 1.7 Gigabytes.
• It took eleven months (close to 2,000 hours) to create.
• The painting is comprised of close to fifty individual Photoshop files.
• Taking a cumulative total of all the files, the overall image contains over 15,000 layers.
• Over 500 alpha channels were used for various effects.
• Over 250,000 paths make up the multitude of shapes throughout the scene.
I pass that stop everyday, that pic is missing all the neo-bohemians.
The grime was created with Spatter brushes, available within the Photoshop brushes palette, which were modified to randomize the effect.
The rust was created with the same Spatter brushes but with Color Dynamics applied. The rust was in a separate layer that was also given a layer style of Inner Shadow to add the dimensional effect of the rust appearing under peeled paint.