Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135201 | Designers: 11481                 
   
       RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 



 Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help
       
DESIGNER:
Art Chantry 
VENUE:
Unknown
 
SUBMITTED BY:
Finch 
2002-07-31 10:49:28
 
BANDS:
Romeo Void



Romeo Void Poster - Unknown - Art Chantry



Registered users can post comments.

You must be logged in to post a comment!
Click Here To Register!



THE PiNCHSend THE PiNCH a message :   this just came up on the randomizer and I said "YES" out loud! bravo Art, very compelling   2008-02-08 04:41:43
rik dinglesSend rik dingles a message :   you guys missed a bargain than. was on ebay for 0,97 $ and wasn t sold.   2008-02-05 07:33:19
MrBlonde7Send MrBlonde7 a message :   I would like this poster.   2007-12-14 06:03:42
perkinsSend perkins a message :   One of my sought-after Chantry pieces.   2006-03-09 12:45:38
DenisMutterSend DenisMutter a message :   A timeless fucking classic.   2004-05-18 12:38:28
UnitusSend Unitus a message :   another double submission   2003-08-02 10:28:03
Dana CSend Dana C a message :   Baked Lasagna   2002-11-13 18:25:27
art chantrySend art chantry a message :   the best part i like about this poster is that it's an ILLUSTRATION. cool, huh? and up close it's all halftoned and shit. seems you can actually DRAW dots! go figger!
deborah iyall married a friend's brother. she hung out in my studio once for a fourth of july party (i had a studio down on seattle's waterfront with a panoramic view of puget sound) and watched the fireworks. she was pretty cool.
boy, those days are looooong gone!
  2002-08-01 08:47:36
stinkbaitSend stinkbait a message :   Oh shit Frank I gots to send you one of those stamps. We fucked them up just right. Gloss on Matte. S-L-O-P-P-Y I'll just bring you some crap when I'm in SF in a couplw o weeks.   2002-07-31 19:33:26
scrojoSend scrojo a message :   this is one of the posters i aspire to be...no shit!   2002-07-31 19:26:48
kozikSend kozik a message :   whatEVER!..your like young. you'll be doin shit when we are all rotting in our graves.   2002-07-31 19:18:10
seripopSend seripop a message :   i feel the same way about 90 % of the time stink. the other 10 % i know in my heart it is futile.   2002-07-31 19:15:53
kozikSend kozik a message :   y'all dine did it with that there rubber stamp one.
timeless baby timeless.
  2002-07-31 19:14:52
stinkbaitSend stinkbait a message :   Just the opposite. Makes me wanna keep going till I got something that's 20 years old and still stands up. That's the most imprerssive thing about Art's catalogue.   2002-07-31 19:12:08
kozikSend kozik a message :   I saw them on this tour at Club Foot in Austin.
  2002-07-31 19:10:57
seripopSend seripop a message :   yep. almost makes ya wanna stop trying eh?   2002-07-31 18:57:46
stinkbaitSend stinkbait a message :   This poster is so awesome. 1982. This poster is 20 years old! damn.   2002-07-31 18:54:09
 0         0                  
BB Code for forums:
  HTML for websites:

 



Who's Online

 regularjohndesignSend regularjohndesign a message, zlandrumSend zlandrum a message, and 233 guests.