Here´s the rest of the titles from the last cd.
2. Gjort bort sig= Made a fool of oneself
4. Du E För Fin För Mig= You are to nice for me (high class nice)
5. Ta det Lugnt= take it cool
7. Lejonet & kulan= The Lion and the bullet
9. Glömd konst kommer stundom ånyo till heders=Forgotten art comes back and gets honored sometimes
10. Lipsill= Crybaby
11. Om du vore en vakthund=If you were a guard dog
12. Tack Ska ni ha= Thank You
dunno i think it's actually great that non- english speaking (signing) bands are getting bigger lately. i'd rather listen to a foreign sing in thier mother tongue than in mangled english.
Good point. I feel I would dig their music even more then I already do, if I knew what everything meant.
yeah the whole world should cater to english speakers!
i dunno i think it's actually great that non- english speaking (signing) bands are getting bigger lately. i'd rather listen to a foreign sing in thier mother tongue than in mangled english.
For the record, I like Dungen (even though I've heard only one joint. It was really fucking good), I'm attempting to learn Japanese, and I'm not liking this Sisl motherfucker very much. First impressions are lasting ones, homeslice.
Uh...nice poster, Nate.
For the record, I think this band is great, I just wish I could understand what their songs meant or translared too. I think thats what Zach meant too.
Thanks for the love on the poster, now back to the meaningless bamter!!!
I love Swedish peoples singling the english that's the best, it sounds great. Like Sahara Hotnights and the Hives.
And uh . . . They say the fuckin smog's the fuckin' reason you have such beautiful fuckin' sunsets.